As COVID-19 changes and challenges the cultural heritage sector, the importance of building capacity for digital transformation is clearer than ever. Register your interest in a special series of online workshops to support strategic planning and capacity building for the sector.
The workshops consist of three one-hour sessions which are planned over three consecutive weeks from 2 June to 18 June. You will attend one workshop at the same time each week, but you need to confirm that you are available for all the times below. Unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate requests to change times. If selected, you will be notified of your time.
- Weekly on Tuesday 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm CEST
- Weekly on Tuesday 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm CEST
- Weekly on Tuesday 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm CEST
- Weekly on Wednesday 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm CEST
- Weekly on Thursday 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm CEST
The deadline to submit your interest was
Friday 22 May and we are no longer receiving applications
* indicates required